If you are interested in becoming a new patient, please follow these steps:
1. Contact your primary care physician or therapist, and request that a referral be sent to us.
2. Once the referral is received, our office will contact you to set up an appointment. Our office can then mail you the intake paperwork, or you may print them from below and bring them with you. Persons below 18 years of age should use the Child & Adolescent intake questionnaire.
3. Please mail the forms to 3201 Hallmark Court Saginaw, MI 48603 (if time permits) or bring the forms pre-filled to save time. It is very important to have these forms completed prior to the first appointment as this will allow for a more efficient use of time during your first appointment.
4. Please bring your insurance card/information or method of payment at the time of your appointment.
5. Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for any paper work if needed.
6. If you want to cancel your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance, so that the cancelled time is utilized for any other person who needs an urgent appointment or is on a waiting list.